Do these women get together and plan how to overthrow powerful men? It's not enough that they already control their powerful husbands but now they are separately powerful. I mean really, now these powerful women are powerful in their own respect on top of being powerful wives of powerful men. Or whatever... my point is that now we have a serious situation where the male species has to contend with wives that are more powerful then them and have their own separate power. We are in trouble boys.
Well I can't say I didn't see it coming. In fact I met Sonia awhile back at a party in Mumbai and she took me aside and whispered the following top 10 reasons why Indian women are more powerful then Indian men:
10. A woman would never do this9. We have a woman President now we're aiming for CEO of Infosys and Wipro.
8. Laloo Prasad Yadav is a man.
7. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
6. A man designed this:
5. If men cry, they are a weakling.
4. If men are proud of their achievements, they are an egotist. If they are not, they're not ambitious.
3. Men have fallen for our politically correct "promote more women" trap.
2. We don't think with our libido.
1. Men start a sentence and ...... Women finish it for them.
As my wife instructs me the next time a man says "I am the master of my house", always remember he say it only because his wife permits him to say so.